Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Bee



Busy, busy busy. Sorry to all about my absence over the last couple of weeks. The pressures of coursework from students means that this time of year is always hard. My time is taken by others I'm afraid. Still, I hope to make amends (by degrees) over the coming weeks, even though there is much to do before calm returns to Vicar Towers at the end of June. So a few offerings to keep my dwindling band of followers happy:

Elvis Costello - Welcome to the Working Week (mp3) buy

Grinderman - Honey Bee (Lets Fly To Mars) (mp3) buy

Billy Bragg - The Busy Girl Buys Beauty (mp3) buy

6 comments:

davyh said...

For the record, I for one had noticed your absence. Hurry back there Vicar, we need ya (no-one else posts early Dire Straits...)

Matthew said...

That's only because we fear the mockery. And we fear it mostly because we are afraid it might be justified.

davyh said...

Shurely next week is Toto Week at 'Song, By Toad'?

Salopian said...

Toto week I would just love to hear. Ive been thinking overtime about the possibilities of other 'unsung' bands. So far Ive not gone beyond Europe and Black Lace .....

davyh said...

Er...that's far ENOUGH. Really.

Matthew said...

Erm, yes.

Moving swiftly onwards...