Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Favourite Artists (No. 1 of ???) - Kate Bush

I remember a poster my brother had on his bedroom wall of a rather buxom Kate looking the viewer directly in the eye. I still think of it even now. Heaven knows what I must have been thinking at the time as a testosterone fueled 14 year old. I also remember having The Man with the Child in his Eyes as my number one single of the year at a time when anything not 'New Wave' was frowned upon by all my friends. Yes, she's as mad as a badger but what a talent. Here are my top ten tracks:

1. The Man with the Child in his Eyes
2.
Cloudbusting (mp3)
3. This Womans Work
4. Running Up That Hill
5. Wuthering Heights
6. There goes a Tenner
7. Wow
8.
Night of the Swallow (MP3)
9. Breathing
10. The Big Sky

Go ahead and buy Kate
here

No comments: