Friday, March 02, 2007

No way baby lets go

Two more 'B' sides from the 1990's today. Seen lots of posting about The Wonderstuff recently. Two good albums and then mostly shite, but when they were good they were very good. This one is from the 1994 re-release of 'Unbearable':

The Wonderstuff - Hit by a Car (mp3)

Primal Scream are one of those bands whom you either love or hate. There seems to be no middle ground. I fall very definitely on the love side of the equation.

The self titled 'Primal Scream 'album from 1985 had a track on it called 'I'm losing more than I'll ever have'. The band had obviously decided on a new sound, so that when they teamed up with Andrew Weatherall before the Screamadelica album they decided to remix the album track into a new single. This deconstruction was to become 'Loaded'. The track I have for you today is a remix of the album track in a rather less radical way. It appears as a 'B' side on the 'Loaded' CD single.

Primal Scream - I'm losing more than I'll ever have (mp3)

Buy Primal Scream here and the Stuffies here

No comments: