Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Speed Into The Darkness

At the end of the first verse of 'Where's Captain Kirk?', Spizz fires the question 'is this the start of my insanity?'. YES I hear you all cry, because Spizz was clearly a little unhinged. To be fair though, Spizz Energi are still going strong despite the limited output over the years. Check out the website here. It does, however, make a lovely driving song on those days when you have had a shit day and you need to skidaddle home in a hurry (although on my journey home I would have to play it about 15 times over).

Spizz Energi - Where's Captain Kirk? (mp3)

For my second song today I'm deeply indebted to Crash from Pretending Life Is Like A Song. I have to admit I was largely unaware of Rob Dougan despite his success with singles like 'Clubbed to Death' and the associated work on The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded. His voice is just superb and I looking forward to listening to the rest of the album when I get hold of it.

Rob Dougan - I'm not driving any more (mp3)

Invest in Rob Dougan here and Spizz here

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff this....songs you don't find on all that many blogs.

I'm keeping an eye on things, and am ready to e-mail you an mps fave of mine that should be in this category...

Salopian said...

Thanks for the coment JC, I think I'm gradually getting the hang of this. I'm always ready to be enlightened.........