Sunday, January 14, 2007

For A Minute There, I Lost Myself

Last day of the track number 6 extraveganza. And we leave on a high. One from one of the very best albums of all time, the other from the darlings of the modern music press.

1. Radiohead - Karma Police (mp3)

Oh my God! This was just fantastic. It still makes me come out with all the superlatives when I listen to it. I've got just one piece of clothing that I'm too sentimental to get rid of - a Radiohead t-shirt from the 'Pablo Honey' tour showing a baby with scarey red eyes - priceless.

2. Arctic Monkeys - Still Take You Home (mp3)

I have to say I was sceptical when I first heard about the 'Arctic Monkeys' but I've been proven wrong. Whether they will stand the test of time with the problem second album remains to be seen. Until then they are there to be enjoyed.


Buy these two sublime acts here and here

No comments: